Thursday, March 2, 2017

Spring shoes


Browsing the shops for spring shoe ideas,
 I am delighted to see that the chunky heel trend is still going strong.
  Also, there is a vast selection of low and moderate heel heights.

DSW has such a massive inventory, I decided to start there.

Gotta love a bright pink suede ankle strap sandal!

Straps of all types are a major trend this season.
Thick straps and a chunky heel in a soft neutral color-yes, please.

A similar style in velvet, with buckle straps.
So glad manufacturers add the back zipper to get in and out of these easily.

Love this shiny patent, with thin straps and a pointed toe in camel tan.

The embriodery trend on clothing has moved into shoes.  So pretty!

These are fantastic, but I am treating my feet to heels 3" and under. 

Criss crossing straps done to nice effect on a covered wedge heel sandal.

A dressier one in blush suede, with fancy cutout straps.

Always a fan of platforms-

and flatforms!  Denim is big this spring, as are all things blue,
since Pantone has favored two blue shades this year.

 Metallic finishes are still going strong for spring, and the lace up style.
This is a great better than basic, to go with everything.

I digress.
A display of adorable Betsy Johnson handbags.
Sparkles, bows and flowers!


On another day, I stopped in at
Lord & Taylor.

I've been looking for a classic grey low heel, 
and love the metallic one on the left.
 The shoe on the right is the yummiest shade of coral, so beautiful for the season.  

There are lots of pretty floral embellishments.


Lots of pretty choices, 
but I had to put what I really need at the top of the shopping list, for today.

I bought a new pair of trainers at Fleet Feet, my old Nike's are disgraceful,
 with a hole worn through in the front from my big toe.

The new pair I bought is my first from a Swiss company.
I have heard a lot of good thing about them, so I decided to try these:

They'er called Cloud Flyers.  I only wish I could fly through the clouds!












1 comment:

  1. Like you, I am a fan of the block heel, height and comfort at the same time!
    There are some great choices in your local stores, as you know I have been staying away from any shopping facility but blogs are always a temptation.

    ReplyDelete