Monday, April 3, 2017

Make me blush



After years of wearing predominately bright colors,
 with barely a pastel in sight in my wardrobe, I'm beginning to embrace the pink.
  I was tentative at first, but now I actively seek it out.
  During the past few seasons, blush has become more popular and available,
 and I have been experimenting with working it into my wardrobe.   

In this first outfit, I mix blush with two shades of grey, in a muted palette.
A lightweight blush "V" neck pullover, over a light grey blouse
and a dark grey pencil skirt.

 Accessories are a multi colored head scarf, to unite the pink and grey,
 a silver tone arrowhead pendant and pink leather double wrap cuff bracelet.

My favorite low heel ankle straps and a metallic silver clutch
finish the look.

In this outfit, I choose a blush and taupe print blouse,
with an ivory faux suede wrap skirt.

Simple gold tone jewelry,

and my blush pink lace up heels with a bronze clutch.

For a more casual outfit of a floaty asymmetrical hem blouse
and blush pink crops.  The pants are the first item of clothing I dug out of winter storage!

Blue mini bag and blue and ivory scarf
to bring in more spring pastels!

Stack heel neutral suede mules
and simple silver tone jewelry to finish.

I'm starting to really like the new pastels!

Linking up with Visible Monday 

2 comments:

  1. You certainly embraced the pastels tastefully ! the second and third looks are mu favourite, you wear these colors very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver clutch, and the blush trousers are my favorite! thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete