Thursday, April 6, 2017

Set a pretty table


I like to set a pretty table, especially for holidays and special occasions.
This spring, it's all about yellow, it's such a warm and cheerful color!
 
Here's what I came up with for Easter time

I love daffodils!
The early varieties have already bloomed, 
but the later bloomers are still to open.

Optional settings for two



Here's a setting that is bound to start your day with sunshine!


I purchased this adorable multi colored and embroidered
 Easter egg themed table runner at Target,  

as well as these cute egg and chick enamel bowls.

This sweet hand painted ceramic vintage style deviled egg plate was at Home Goods. 
I'd love to take it home, but it's use would be limited 
and it would take up precious space in our small kitchen.
 I'll just share and admire it.

Here's another sweet bunny themed table setting option, I saw on display at the garden center.
It would be so darling for young children.

Hope everyone is enjoying the glory of spring!

Current temperature in Annapolis: 52 degrees and pouring buckets
of rain (sigh...)


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful setting.. you're totally ready !
    Oh and what is your Instagram ? I'd like to follow :)

    ReplyDelete