Friday, April 28, 2017

Victoria Beckham for Target, part 2


In a continuation of last Friday's post about the Victoria Beckham 
  collaboration with Target, these are the items I ordered from the Target website,
that were not available in our closest retail store.

The first dress I tried on is pretty basic, the standout feature is the bright pink color!
It is a shift style, with slightly extended shoulders and a white trimmed flounced hem.
A number of the dresses I tried have a flounced hems,
and the ruffle is lined to give it more body.  Nice touch!

Picking up the white trim seemed a great way to accessorize this dress for spring.


I chose my white straw convertible clutch with floral appliques
and a 50's white flower necklace,

with white crossed ankle strap sandals.

The second dress I tried has a very 60's retro vibe.  Love!
It's an A-line shift, with giant graphic flowers appliqued to the front in black faux leather.
The back of the dress is plain black.  I'm wearing it with a sheer black top underneath. 


Accessories are my tan faux woven box clutch,
and gold tone jewelry with simple lines.

Mixed material gold block heeled sandals tie all the neutrals together.

The last piece I'm showing on me, is the bright orange one shoulder dress.
This is one of the signature pieces of the collection, and has really sweet details!
There is scalloped trim on the bodice, that is very nicely done and a half bow on the shoulder.
This dress has the same flounced hem as the first dress.


Accessorized with gold!
Matte gold clutch, gold tone bangles and gold hoop earrings.

Sparkly gold block heel ankle strap sandals to finish the look.

This next dress is very cute, in cheerful, bright pink,
but it turned out to be too big and too short for me.
It's a loose fitting mid thigh length shift, with 3/4 length cuffed sleeves and
a deep flounced hem.  It has a wide boat neckline, and faux front hip pockets.


I planned to style this dress casually, with a pink and striped tassel clutch,
white flower earrings and white bow flats.

This last item, a skirt, is also too short for me.
But I love the fun and whimsical 60's inspired floral print!


It's pipped in black, and has the look of a tennis skirt, 
this is the side view.


I styled it with a black faux leather trimmed sleeveless blouse,


and bronze clutch, gold ballet flats, and gold tone and black enameled jewelry.

I'm not sure which items I will keep,
 but it sure was fun to try on and play with these adorable pieces!

Thought for the day:
"All we need is just a little patience"-
Guns 'N Roses, from their song titled "Patience".

Today, I could use a little more patience with myself.  How about you?






1 comment:

  1. I can always use all the patience I can...
    with that said: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one shoulder dress !!! of wow, like really, what a great garment ! Looks so couture.

    ReplyDelete