Monday, April 17, 2017

Wrap around


I love a wrap!  Tops, skirts, dresses-I love them all.
 The best thing about them is their adjustability, and their ability to create a waist.
  On the other side, you have to be covered in case a stiff wind blows up
  and, well, unwraps you if you chose a dress or skirt!

This first outfit is a wrap front top tied in a bow at the waist,
 and worn with a pair of Gingko leaf print wide cropped pants.

Red platform woven straw sandals to help me out with this proportion I'm not used to.

A red ring handle bag and modern design silver tone jewelry complete the look.

This next outfit is a simple one.  The dress is a geometric print with
  sleeve cuffs and a tie belt in stripes of the same colors that are in the print.
  It's all coordinated for you, to make for an easy morning getting dressed!

Worn with camel D'Orsay pointed toe pumps and a two toned mini bucket bag.
Simple gold tone jewelry and I'm good to go. 

This red wrap top with shiny gold metallic threads, is a classic.
 It's been in my closet for years, and I never get tired of it.
  It has extra long ties that I've wrapped around twice and tied in the back, on this wearing.
  Other times, I have tied it in a big bow with long streamers.
Worn over a sleeveless ivory lace dress.

Accessorized with navy sandals and a navy quilted chain strap bag

and a favorite gold tone interlocking heart necklace.

Linking up with Visible Monday

I realize I did a post last April on the same style, titled It's a wrap.




2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing a wrap dress today too, at Visible Monday. You look marvelous and I esp love those cropped trousers with the red sandals. xox

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have more garments that were in the wrap style, however I have slowly gotten rid of them.
    I really like that first look, you are so ready for summer !

    ReplyDelete