Monday, May 29, 2017

Athleisure wear track pants three ways


I've been slow to try out this trend, seeing others master it brilliantly,
  but hesitant to jump in myself.

I purchased these "track" pants from Belle & Sky, back in March to give the trend a try. 
They are crepe, and a bit more dressy that anything I would really work out in!

For this first outfit, I paired them with a lace trimmed mint floral blouse
 under an eyelet boxy 3/4 sleeve jacket for a work appropriate look.


Casual silver tone and mint enamel bangle bracelet and flower earrings.

Mint braid detail clutch and animal print wedge sandals.
The picture of these is MIA due to a software update gone rogue.
I spent hours at the Apple store yesterday, only the bring the computer home
with one problem solved, and two new ones.
Technology can be so frustrating! 

Anyway, the whole outfit combination sounds much wilder than it looks in person.

For this second outfit, I kept the whole look casual with a
blue, white and black striped pullover, and white sneakers.

Blue chain strap mini bag, and silver tone
star earrings and link design cuff bracelet. 

This last look is another combination that sounds kind of outrageous.
 I paired the track pants with a white off the shoulder blouse, trimmed in black.
  It looks a little like a casual tuxedo, without the jacket.
Track pant-tux. LOL!

Worn with my vinyl DVF circles clutch,
sculptural silver tone bangle and bird earring.

Trusty neutral ankle strap wedges to finish.

Thought for the Day:

It's Memorial Day in the US.
 A day to remember the men and women who have lost there lives fighting for our country. 
 I give thanks to all those who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces.



2 comments:

  1. And now you're passing on the inspiration - these joggers look fabulous, all three looks are terrific. Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I applaud you for stepping outside your own box. Sometimes we need to push ourselves just a bit and be surprised with these great looks. I cannot pick a favourite, marvellously done !!!!

    ReplyDelete