Monday, July 3, 2017

In honor of the 4th of July-red white and blue week


Happy Independence Day 
to those of you who celebrate!

Today, I put together a post of outfits in the spirit of the holiday

This first outfit, I will be re-wearing on the 4th of July.
It's a vintage pink Tinker-bell tee shirt, with the American flag 
in the shape of a heart, emblazoned on the front.
If not now, when?
Worn with an A-line dark wash denim skirt.


Accessorized with my red vinyl wristlet bag, red belt, and simple silver tone jewelry


Denim sneakers for a day on my feet!


Next, a red tie waist dress with tiny white polka dots seemed perfect for this week
White eyelet trimmed top worn underneath 


Modern sculptural bracelet and red vintage kidney shaped earrings to accessorize


Blue denim lace up juke heel wedges to make it patriotic colors!


Lastly, a bright and colorful work outfit
My red blazer over a royal blue pencil skirt and camisole
Just by chance, the came and skirt are a perfect match, making it look like a dress



Worn with sparkly metallics, of course!
This bronze metallic clutch has gotten so much use and has held up so beautifully,
it's down to fractions of a penny per wear-I love it when that happens.
Also wearing a distressed bronze cuff and


metallic perforated block heel mules to finish the look 


Hope everyone has a fabulous 4th!


Linking up with  Visible Monday





1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th !
    I loved the first look, you had me at "Tinkerbell" ;)
    plus that skirt is a really nice garment.

    ReplyDelete