Thursday, July 6, 2017

Shoe be do


This season's summer sandals are so fun and festive,
and insanely cute! 

 I adore the pompons and bright colorful straps on these flats


and the lace ups with pompons and a cork footbed on these


Also loving the orange color and open circle design on this pair


Slides are really big this season and these are anything but ordinary-
in a multi-colored reptile print!


A richly embroidered pair with a chunky block heel


More fantastic slides!  This time flats with a comfy foot bed
  embellished with faux fur, embroidery and metallic bows


These are my favorites (so far)



Next, is a great pair of wildly printed loafer mules


and these very elegant
metallic silver slingback loafer flats


Send a positive message from your feet!
These are so adorable


And these!  I want both pairs.  The world definitely needs more love <3 p="">


More summery embroidered motifs
On nautically inspired slip ons


and floral lace up espadrilles


 I am looking for shoes similar to the ones below
Light neutrals with a low block or wedge heel
I like these


and these


And I especially like these



At DSW, they also had the most adorable and tempting
pineapple print accessories


and this light wash fringed denim mini bag that I contemplated


Always a fan of Betsey Johnson


They have some bags from her figural collection-all darling!


Lastly, some dressy sandals I admired. 
 These are so pretty and feminine, with a reasonable heel height.


I so love these, (but not with a reasonable heel) :(


 Betsy Johnson's in rose gold and glitter


This is truly a season of statement shoes
meant to be seen and admired!






1 comment:

  1. Oh wow there are SO MANY fabulous shoes here! The red flats from the Ellen collection are my fave and I could not agree more: we need more love.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete