Monday, July 10, 2017

Wide leg crops

Wide leg cropped pants have become a popular silhouette,
 but I have to say, it is a challenging one for me

Here are three of my more successful tries
Maybe I will do a later post of my outfit fails with this pant style
because there have been a few!

First is a black and white polka dot jumpsuit with wide cropped legs
Worn here with a coral fitted blazer to give the outfit some shape
  

Accessorized with my black and white striped handle bag
and simple structural silver tone jewelry


Platforms from heaven to finish.  I have had these for seven or eight years
and although I don't wear them that often, they have gotten a lot of use this season
I don't know what it is about them, but they are super comfortable


Next, another cropped jumpsuit, this casual one with thin navy and white vertical stripes
with a matching sash tie belt


Worn with two fun vintage accessories
A yellow 60's handle bag, and yellow 60's and orange print neck scarf
Betsy Johnson yellow flower earrings


Finished off with more navy and white stripes with these wedge heel espadrilles!


The last outfit pairs a graphic Greyhound dog tee
with Ginkgo leaf print black and white wide leg crops


Wide pink belt with silver drop earrings and 
a chunky 50's silver tone expandable cuff bracelet


Pink and striped tassel clutch and the same pair of trusty platforms from the first outfit


I'm interested to know how others style this type of pant!

Linking up with Visible Monday 




2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, wide legged cropped pants: they're challenging on me too !
    The cropped jumpsuit is my fave I really like how styled it, specially the neck scarf.
    If I may suggest, I think it helps to pull the wide leg cropped look by wearing shoes that add some height and that do not tie at the ankle so it visually does not cut you off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great looks - and I really love the greyhound tee! Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete