Thursday, August 31, 2017

August thrift-a mix of seasons

It's August and soon it will be time for clothes that bridge the seasons
Although I don't want summer to end, I'm feeling the pull of fall,
  so this post is a bit of a seasonal mix!

With fall comes the need for layering and light jackets 
I found these two great options this week

A cute red fitted cropped style  


and an asymmetrical front black faux leather          

            
I found a few nice skirts, too
This first one hitting the plaid trend


and this midi with a deep flouncy ruffled hem


There were some cute dresses in colors that will move nicely into fall
like this orange lace front shift


and this teal and black abstract print with bell sleeves


Here's an interesting design in olive with a 
 cropped trench style top and military details


I like this knotted waist dress
It is a very flattering style in a seasonless blue print


Wrap style dresses and tops are big for fall, and this is a great print
I'm feeling drawn to this 70's influence this season


Another versatile shift style print in 
this season's Tawny Port and magenta


Coming back to a few options for the reality of the current summer temperatures,
 still in the upper 80's

A loose and easy animal print cropped top


and who can resist these pretty ruffles?


A super versatile basic


and comfy jersey dress in a stripe and chevron print



Victoria Beckham for Target


and another new from the Target clearance rack dress 
in a black and white print
The sash belt made it to the Goodwill with the dress-pretty amazing!


Here's a pretty and very flattering off the shoulder paisley print


and a sweet ditsy floral fit and flare sundress


Something for my current jumpsuit fixation





I like a small bag for essentials to slip into a larger tote. 
These are two nice compact cross body options

I bought this adorable fox print skirt


and this wild Sonia Rykiel super sleeve sweater to experiment with


Hope everyone is enjoying these last weeks of summer!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite piece is the jumpsuit... I hope it made it in your closet :)

    ReplyDelete