Monday, August 7, 2017

Neutral about olive

Olive is not my favorite color, but I do wear it occasionally.
It is such a good neutral, and mixes well with so many colors,
both warm and cool toned and works really well with denim.

This post features some outfits with the color olive I have worn through the summer season
July, June and May, respectively.

I like this dress a lot, even though it's olive.
It has two pockets and a sash belt that can be tied in a big bow,
two of my favorite features on a garment!



Worn with a gold metallic clutch, DIY bronze tone leaf necklace,
and a wide elaborately designed bronze cuff bracelet. 


Add my favorite Calvin Klein wedge platforms-of-great-comfort,
and I'm good to go!


  In June, I wore these utilitarian olive skinny pants
 dressed up with a fancy blouse with pretty details.
 The blouse is made of two layers of sheer floral fabric and has bell sleeves
 and an ecru lace yolk neckline.  Lots of bells and whistles for one garment!


Worn with a blush belt, gold tone open bracelet 
and delicate drop earrings


Chunky heeled lace up sandals to finish.


Lastly, back in May, I worn this olive, double breasted cutaway jacket
with a vintage Express denim pencil skirt. 


Accessorized with a bronze cuff bracelet and mixed metal eagle necklace


Studded tan booties with a western feel and mini saddle bag to finish the look


Linking up with Not Dead Yet






1 comment:

  1. The dress... OMG... it's impressive. Fits so well, the color, the cut... and yes pockets and bows are also important for dresses in my book.

    ReplyDelete