Sunday, April 22, 2018

Fit and flare forever


I wear fit and flare styles quite often and I'd say it's a go-to silhouette for me 
This post features three recent outfits with this classic shape

The first outfit is a fit and flare dress that is season-less and so versatile
I'm wearing it with an ivory blouse with sleeves of ruffles and lace-
it's all about fabulous sleeve details in fashion, now 
I've also worn this dress with a jacket or cardigan layered over it
and with a more casual short sleeve top under it
  All of these possibilities make this dress a wardrobe workhorse-it's a keeper!


Another workhorse in my closet is this bronze clutch
I would have never thought when I bought it that it would be so useful
and go with everything!
For jewelry I'm wearing whimsical faux pearl owl earrings



Red suede bow heels to finish


The next outfit is two pieces, a fit and flare style black and white
 geometric print skirt with a net overlay,
worn with a 50's vintage short sleeve sweater with a striped collar
I haven't worn this sweater for ages, but recently I have been inspired 
to get more of my vintage pieces out of the closet and wear them


Accessories are a red patent leather wristlet 
and silver tone knot bracelet


 Basic red pumps to finish


The last outfit stars a wildly printed fit and flare dress.  I usually layer a sweater
 over this dress, as it's a little overwhelming alone, but I thought I'd try it once  


Accessorized with a white round handle bag
with a navy blue and white gingham scarf tied on it


Chunky denim studded sandals to finish






1 comment:

Lorena said...

I could have sworn that second black and white set was a dress ! it looks really nice and that third dress with the white bag and gingham scarf is my fave.