Hello, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Today, I reached for lightweight and cool,
white summer separates
I have been choosing white a lot this season,
especially as the temperature rises
To add interest to this mostly white outfit
I included few of my favorite bright colors
How do you keep your cool
in the summer heat?
Wearing a cropped short sleeve lightweight jacket/topper
with a bright blue sleeveless shell underneath
I paired this with a white button front midi skirt
The skirt is a loose weave and very lightweight-
completely see, through. Fortunately it is lined!
A few bright pops of color really elevate the outfit
For a bag, I chose a bright pink handle bag,
with gold tone hardware and chain strap
More golden tone in my jewelry,
with a twist bangle bracelet and double entwined circle
clip-on earrings
Oops, where is the bracelet
in the photos above-
forgot to put it on 🙄
To keep everything sparkling white,
I chose these simple block heel ankle strap sandals
Adding a few more bright pops of color,
in a bright pink braided hair band,
and a rectangular cotton scarf
in a bright multicolor circle print
Some colorful yellow and coral begonias
enjoying looking at the sunshine-from a distance!
They thrive under the cover of a shady porch ⛱️
or in a shaded garden spot
Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely
sunny-shiny day where you live,
but I hope it's not swelter weather
like it is here!

You look chic in the summery white
ReplyDeleteThe white with bright pink pops looks good and summery!
ReplyDeleteI am reaching for dresses all week! Dresses are good for hot summer days.
ReplyDeletewww.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com