Sunday, October 11, 2020

Samba Red

Hi everyone, I hope you are all safe and well!

Samba Red is one of Pantones's color picks for this fall and winter season,
so we will all be seeing this shade a lot in fashion and it will be readily available 
I'm a long time lover of all shades of red, so this is good news for me!

For this post I have put together a few outfits using this bright and bold red color 

First, a longer blazer in Samba red layered over a black camisole blouse
with a high waisted zip front pencil skirt in a black and ivory weave


The color red really adds punch to a basic black and white outfit!




Carrying an ivory reptile embossed fold over clutch
with a geometric deco inspired stripe pattern


For jewelry I chose a silver tone open design choker necklace 
and a ball hinged bracelet.  I added red heart ❤️ shaped hand crafted earrings-
my favorite motif!  


Black and tan cap toe sling back spectator pumps to finish the outfit



Another outfit using this bright red color in a mock neck blouse
 layered under a black blazer
Worn with a pop art style geometric print skirt
in red, peach, black and white


Bright color can really help lift my spirits!


 Carrying a rectangular black studded handle bag


The pattern and color in this outfit seem to call for bold jewelry,
so I picked out a gold tone open cuff bracelet and long bar earrings to accessorize 


Black suede wedge heel pumps with buckle detail to complete the outfit



One of many outfits styled with the color red from the past
A red lightweight top coat from last fall 
I wore it over a leopard print sheath dress and bow neck blouse
The shoes are the same ones in the first outfit, above
This was from a post last November about Autumn Outerwear  


Red from the flower garden 🌺




And from the vegetable 🍅 garden earlier this summer 



Hope everyone is having a good week and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Such lovely red outfits! As much as I like red and leopard together I think the second outfit is my favourite - it's beautiful on you and I love a bit of matchy-matchy!

Hope that you had a great weekend :) Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

Away From Blue

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I agree with Mica, the patterned skirt and red blouse is a stunning combination! I don't have too much red in my closet which is strange because I like it. Let's see what I can find. Thanks for linking up!

Lovely said...

You have great style! I love your fashion choices. The first look is simple wow!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Shelbee on the Edge said...

Red is one of my favorite colors to wear! This color looks so great on you and I am loving all three outfits! Your ivory embossed clutch is absolutely stunning! Thanks for linking with me.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com