Monday, October 5, 2026

Leaf Print Blouse for Fall

Hello, and as usual, thanks so much for joining me!
 
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog,
and I so enjoy participating
 in the blogging community

Since October is here, I sometimes like to dress
 in theme with the season
 I chose this multicolor leaf print blouse today
 What could be more like autumn than a print of falling leaves? 
πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸ
The leaves on the trees are just starting to turn colors here,
but it won't be long until there is a crunchy carpet of beautiful colors beneath our feet!



This blouse was a bit of an impulse buy last fall,
 because of the seasonal leaf print
It is pretty abstract though, and I think I can wear it
 through most of the seasons

I like the striking multicolored print of the simplified,
 warm and cool shades of the leaves,
 on a navy blue background
Worn today with dark wash straight leg denim trousers 


I love a bow at the neck
How about you?
Are you a fan, or is it not really your personal style?


 Carrying this classic orange tweed, quilted fabric bag,
  with chain handle, especially in the fall
 Although I keep it out all year round,
 it seems especially well suited to autumn


The accessories I choose are a brown leather bow belt, silver tone teardrop earrings, and a brown and ivory
 tortoise design bracelet


For shoes I went with cognac color Mary Jane sling backs 
  This warm brown color is great for fall 



Roger likes to bake, and these are the first
 pumpkin muffins of the season,
 Yummy, I love them!



Thanks for joining me-I hope you have a good week,
and are having a lovely autumn season!









No comments: