Monday, September 28, 2026

Navy and White Crochet Coordinates


Hello, and thanks for taking a few minutes to visit my blog
I so enjoy sharing my outfits,
 and drawing inspiration from fellow bloggers!

Today I am wearing a season-less outfit in 
 my much loved navy blue and white combination


I really love the bold chevron design
 of this two piece set,
and the crochet adds so much to these pieces,
in interest and texture
 I think it looks a lot like a dress as worn here
  I usually don't have much luck with co-ordinates
 I love the look of them, but most of the time,
one piece will fit, and the other will not,
if the pieces are sold together
 So I was thrilled to find this one
 with both pieces fitting well

Are you a fan of the coordinated trend?
It sure makes getting dressed easy


 I could very well wear this outfit in the spring or fall,
with a little tweaking and different accessories 
And of course these pieces can be pulled apart,
 to make entirely different outfits
The top is a bit bulky to tuck in, but it works okay


I chose dark red accessories with this outfit
 The bag is vegan leather, in dark red and tan,
 a top handle satchel style 
 I thought it was a good choice for
  darkening up my accessory colors for the beginning of fall



For jewelry I chose some bold gold tone pieces
 My buckle motif, wide cuff bracelet,
  and a pair of vintage 3D intertwining square earrings
 that I purchased from Etsy


I decided on dark red, block heel sling backs,
 with horse bit detail to blend with the bag
 I think I will wear these a lot this season
 I'm glad the sling back style has made a comeback
 over the past few seasons 
It is one of my favorite styles,
and since there is good availability right now
  I have purchased a few new pairs,
including these


Navy blue and white is a combination
 that I wear quite often
  Here is another navy and white outfit,
not co-ordinates, but a dress
from spring, 2024
  

Hope everyone is enjoying some 
gorgeous September weather where they live-
have a good week!















 

No comments: