Sunday, March 27, 2022

Transitioning to Spring

  • Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!
      
    I feel like we just transitioned from summer to fall, and here we go again-
    transitioning from winter to spring!
    I feel like the past fall and winter season flew by in a flash 
    Not complaining, though!
     I'm glad to see the cold weather and short daylight hours of winter pass

    For this post, I chose two outfits that work well for me during the bridge weeks
    You know the feeling-we are all sick of winter,
     but in most parts of the US, it's too early to do an all out switch to 
    our lighter, brighter spring and summer wardrobe
    It's an in-between time when the weather is a little bit tricky to predict 

    My first outfit features a great blouse that is perfect for transitioning
    It's a bold geometric print that works for all seasons,
    especially this spring with all the popular blue hues 
    The sleeve detail trend is still going strong,
      and this blouse has full, gathered bracelet length sleeves 
    Worn here with tailored ivory ankle cropped trousers   



    Carrying a clutch in teal shades with square gold tone handles


    For jewelry, I chose a mix of metals
    A gold tone slider bracelet, bar earrings 
    and a two tone geometric statement necklace 


    These shoes have been very versatile in my wardrobe
    They are suede block heels with crisscrossed ankle straps 
    in the non committal, all season color of taupe


    Here's the same blouse, worn transitioning to fall last September with flare jeans



    Another outfit to bridge the seasons
    A lively neutral horse print on an elbow length sleeve jersey top
    Worn with black high waisted straight leg Levi's jeans 



    For this outfit I chose simple jewelry:
    A black leather and gold bar cuff bracelet
    and gold tone circle earrings 


    Carrying a delightful tan mini suitcase style bag
    with a Hibiscus flower design


    Tan stacked heel low boots to finish the look


    This week the fancy daffodils 🌼 have started coming up!



    Hope everyone has a good week!









     

10 comments:

Jo Rashi said...

Lovely looks...beautiful accessories :-)
Beauty and Fashion/Rampdiary/Glamansion

mireille said...

I love everything paired with white so I really love your first outfit.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

You look great in trousers! I love the colors in your top, perfect shades with your hair.
I love the whimsy of the horse top with the cowboy boots!
I know it has been a bit tough knowing what to wear one day to the next - our weather has been colder and very windy!
thanks for linking!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

mummabstylish said...

Nice looks, I love the details that all fit together perfectly. Thanks for sharing on the #Chicandstylish #LINKUP
Jacqui x

Lovely said...

Great looks! Love that horse print top!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Sally in St Paul said...

Great blouses and I really enjoyed how you styled them!

Mica said...

Your second blouse is so fun but I really love that first one! the colours and print are lovely but you wear it so well! I know what you mean about the seasons too. It's autumn here but still feels like summer during the day, although getting a lot cooler at night. still getting good use of my summer wardrobe, haha!

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Away From The Blue

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Oh wow I love this sweater! Looks great with both white or black. The horse sweater is cute too. I have some of those daffodils! Hope you have a good weekend.

Olivia said...

Lovely outfits! Thank you for sharing dear!!! <3

Love and Wellness
https://wellnessshopland.com

Lorena said...

Hi D! Stopping by to say hello :)
Its great to see you.
The colorblock top is a winner and I love the Hermés vibe the horse print shirt has.