Sunday, February 12, 2023

Valentine's week


Happy Valentine's Week to all 💕
and thanks for stopping by my blog

This week, I'm wearing all the pink, the hearts and the flowers-what a surprise!
 I can't help myself, I had to put together at least one outfit with all three
Wearing a periwinkle blue blouse with wee ruffles on the shoulders and around the neck,
and printed in a pink ditsy floral of tiny rosebuds
Worn with a pale pink ruffled asymmetrical wrap skirt 








Carrying my two tone pink heart shaped handle bag


For jewelry I chose a wonderful collar necklace
 with pale pink leaf shapes that look like hearts all around
This vintage necklace is from the 1950's
 Also vintage, but from the 40's, are these silver tone screw back bow shaped earrings
They have pink rhinestone centers 
The silver tone love knot hinged bracelet is current 


More accessories in pink
A textured knotted hairband and reptile embossed belt 
I hope this outfit is not too saccharine sweet for you!
I (probably) wouldn't wear all this pink together again in one outfit on a usual day,
but this week I have two good excuses-It's Valentine's week and Barbiecore is trending!
Oh, plus I love the color pink 💕


Pale lilac tie heels to finish the look



A totally different pink in this outfit, with bows and hearts for details 
The last time I wore this bright pink smocked blouse was for my New Year's Eve post
For Valentine's Week, I am styling it with a navy blue flared skirt


Chiffon scarf tied in a bow as a sash belt


For jewelry, I chose a collar necklace of blue enamel bow shapes,
with gold tone heart shaped earrings and a 3-D bow motif bracelet


Carrying my navy blue quilted chain strap bag


Matchy navy block heel sling backs to finish the outfit


Wearing ruffles and red for a previous Valentine's week-circa 2018
This is a super short haircut, not at all like the photo I showed the stylish
I did not return to that shop-fortunately, hair grows back!



There isn't any fashion on my instagram,
but there are lots of flowers 
 If anyone is interested, it is @4apeacefulplanet 


Hope everyone has a sweet week!



8 comments:

Sally in St Paul said...

This is a great time to indulge our love of pink in all its varieties, and it's a good color for you, so I'm glad to see you having fun with it!

stylesplash@live.co.uk said...

Beautiful outfits! I love the wrap skirt and the smocked blouse! Thanks for linking up!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com

Laura B said...

I heart your heart shaped bag! And that bright pink top is such a pretty color on you! Your outfits are so adorable!

Rena said...

You can't go wrong with pink or red this season. Thanks for sharing this post on the Fine-Whatever link-up.

Rena
www.finewhateverblog.com

Inspire My Fancy said...

Hi! The bows and hearts incorporated into your looks are adorable! Also appreciate your love of the color pink. I think it's the prettiest color!

Cheers,
Tania
https://inspiremyfancy.com/

Maria Lilevskaya said...

Nice outfits! I love your pink skirt!

https://marylyl.blogspot.com/

MELODY JACOB said...

Gorgeous clothes! That top and skirt are very cute!
https://www.melodyjacob.com/

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Love all the looks you've shared but that first one, with the soft pink skirt is my favorite. I also like the way you took your photos. Standing beside the white door, with the stool and little heart beside you. Or in front of the drapes with the floral arrangement beside you. I always stand or sit in the midst of a bunch of stuff and distraction. Your choices are so much better.