Monday, July 4, 2022

Independence Day Holiday


I hope everyone is having a Happy Independence Day holiday
and thanks for stopping by my blog!

For this patriotic holiday weekend I chose a bright blue and white gingham check blouse
It has a fun summertime picnic look and seemed perfect for the holiday
Worn with white high waisted straight leg rolled jeans








Carrying my round woven straw handle bag
with sea shell design-like a tiny picnic basket!




For accessories I chose some vintage things from the 80's
A green web belt with a cute navy and white print of spouting whales, 
and a royal blue rope necklace with a large green plastic bead
Also wearing a modern silver tone knot bracelet 




Tan low stacked heel ankle strap sandals to finish the look




Another festive casual outfit in celebration of this patriotic holiday! 
Red and white striped top with a graphic print of a bicycle
Worn with medium wash high waisted flare jeans
 for a bit of a vintage 70's look this time
 







Wearing summertime accessories including  
silver tone star shaped earrings and my double dolphin bracelet 
I've been loving all types of headbands and hair scarves lately
and today am wearing a red wired crinkle fabric one 
  


Carrying a cute 1950's/60's bag that I don't use often enough
It's a box bag with multi colored woven plastic strips anchored by beads 


I have not worn these sandals all summer
Since platforms are back,
 I pulled these red woven cork heel ones from the back of my closet 
 These jeans are long so I think I will be hemming them in the future! 




Flashback to 4th of July, 2019


Some sweet holiday bakery treats to celebrate!



Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!



 

4 comments:

mireille said...

Gingham! I need some in my closet! I love your striped tee! I am actually wearing a red and white striped tee today.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Lovely said...

The gingham top is cute and I love that skirt from your 2019 outfit.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Laura B said...

You are perfectly festive in these outfits! I just love that darling gingham top on you! Such a cute look! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!

Mica said...

These are cute outfits! I think the second one is my favourite, the matchy matchy of the red shoes and striped top with the flared jeans in between is just perfect! :)

Thank you for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a nice weekend :)

Away From The Blue