Sunday, December 11, 2022

Holiday Flare

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Oh my gosh, the holiday season is upon us again🎄
It creeps up, but then zooms by so fast! 
 I am happy to share a few festive looks with you today


There are a lot of eye catching prints in the shops this season
So much color and cheerful pieces to choose from!
 I couldn't help falling in love with this eye popping graphic
in shades of pink, wine and orange 
It is a simple shape, a flared skirt midi dress with short, puffed sleeves
The print however, is joyous and festive
Worn under a deep magenta cardigan for the season   




I picked out some bling that I don't wear very often for this outfit
An amethyst expansion bracelet, 
silver tone star post earrings with large rhinestone centers
and a very special vintage 20's/30's shield shape rhinestone brooch
All the sparkles! 


Carrying my 3-D metallic silver hard shell clutch
It's Christmas-why not do it up with all the sparkles in one outfit!


Black D'Dorsey pumps to finish the look



Another festive outfit for the holiday season
This one combines two high contrast black and white pieces
A sweet puffed sleeve blouse with a tiny repeating geometric print and trimmed collar,
paired with a heavily embroidered black and white border design flared skirt
I have had this skirt for a number of years 
It has been a great wardrobe stretcher
 to mix and match with different tops for holidays and special occasions 



For jewelry I chose a sparkly silver tone open cuff bracelet 
and large flower shaped 🌺 red enamel earrings 


To make the outfit even more festive for the holiday season-
 carrying a red baguette clutch bag,


and wearing red suede Mary Jane pumps with bows



Some festive outdoor decorations around the neighborhood 
A giant snowflake design tree ornament ❄️   


This Disney character inflatable group is in a neighbor's yard
 who has two elementary school age kids-so much fun! 
Many of us are still feeling cautious about large gatherings and crowded indoor spaces
nearly three years into Covid
 I love that a lot of people are decorating their outdoor spaces and windows 
to the hilt this year for all to enjoy!


 

I hope everyone's is having a good holiday!








 

5 comments:

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I just finished decorating finally! It always is such a cozy time right? Love the first dress, fabulous print and colours!

Mica said...

Oh that first dress is beautiful! I like that cardigan with it too, such nice accessorising! :) I always love a pop of red with black and white too, and that is a nice outfit, the first one is just my favourite :)

Thank you for joining the Weekday Wear Link up! Hope you are having a lovely day.

www.awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Laura B said...

I love the deep, rich colors that are popular during the holiday season. They are certainly very flattering on you! I especially like that first outfit. I hope you are having a great week!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

You have such an amazing collection of jewelry. Love the vintage star brooch. The patterned dress and cardigan is a lovely festive outfit. The black embroidered skirt is a perfect wardrobe staple!

Distinctly Southern Style said...

You wear these holiday fashions beautifully! And I admire your fabulous jewerly collection.

Happy Holidays!

Rosemary