Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter outfits in two very different pinks!

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog
Easter is coming, so Happy Easter to you all!

 Easter season is always a little tricky, weather wise
At this time of year, in my part of the US,
it is typically damp ("April showers..."), and still a little chilly
Spring is meteorologically here, but the actual
springlike temperatures and sunshine are lagging behind

Since this fashion season is all about pink,
I thought it would be fun to chose two pinks
 from opposite ends of the spectrum for this week's post

First, let's go bright!
I love pinkšŸ’•, and a pretty dress, so this is a natural choice for me
The dress is a midi length wrap style in bright magenta with a lighter pink floral print
It has lots of nice details like smocked sleeve ends and a deep, full flounce at the hem
Another festive feature that doesn't come through in the photo
is that the fabric is shot through vertically with golden thread,
to give it a sparkly appearance




Dainty gold jewelry to accessorize this dress
A rhinestone embellished collar necklace,
my favorite bow bracelet, and large flower shaped earrings 
with individual 3-D petals



Carrying a bronze metallic bag and wearing a pink top knot hairband


Lilac tie heels to finish the look





As a complete contrast, for my second outfit I chose
 the palest of pink in a monochrome look 
The blouse and skirt have the look of a dress
The pieces are close in color, but not exact so I divided them with a pink belt




Accessories for dressing this look up for the holiday
Carrying a reptile embossed silver metallic clutch and wearing silver tone jewelry
The earrings are a loop motif, and the lariat design necklace is embellished with 
pave rhinestones 


Wearing the same lilac lace up heels as the first outfit to complete the look


A little bit of Easter decor




I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and a good week!





 

5 comments:

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I absolutely love the first dress! Very flirty! And your shoes are gorgeous! It's early, but have a happy Easter!

Sally in St Paul said...

Both dresses are so beautiful and perfect for Easter! I'm really enjoying the brighter pinks this spring but my own (casual) Easter outfit is going to be more like that blush pink.

Laura B said...

These are very different pinks, but both are so pretty! I love the flow of the first dress and the structure of the second. Both are gorgeous for different reasons!

Budgeting Belle 80 said...

I love the looks you created. Your shoes look wonderful with both looks.

Mica said...

Happy Easter!

Both of these are lovely outfits on you! I really like that dress, but I also like how you wore the two different pinks in the second outfit, the belt was a great touch with them as I thought it was a dress at first - it ties together the two slightly different shades perfectly :)

Thanks for joining the Weekday Wear Link up :)