Sunday, April 16, 2023

Craving Color

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

 I am really craving the bright colors of the season
   All of the vibrant oranges, reds and pinks are in the trending fashion mix this spring,
 as Pantone has named Tangelo, Beetroot (fuchsia) and Fiery Red 
 in it's top ten shades for spring
And of course there is the 2023 color of the year, Viva Magenta!

For today's first outfit, I chose a bright orange open cropped cardigan
over a white lace trimmed top,
paired with a floral printed pleated midi skirt
This skirt is very versatile for all seasons
 I wore it on the blog last fall, back in October styled with 
seasonal colors in a post about autumn colors 

  



Carrying a hard case tan clutch
and accessorizing with a matching tan woven belt
Black and white polka dot head band adds a little print mixing


For jewelry, three gold tone pieces
A collar necklace, a favorite open cuff bracelet and 
vintage knot and loop earrings


Tan heeled tassel loafers to finish the outfit




This next dress has all the spring colors in an abstract print
The navy blue background really makes them pop!
I wore this dress back in the fall in October, also
with a blazer layer on top
Both the skirt above and this dress can be worn in lots of different ways
and are versatile transitional weather pieces 





For jewelry with this outfit I chose a necklace of interconnected blue enamel bows,
 gold tone leaf motif earrings and a twisted bangle bracelet 


On the pink train with matching bright pink bow bag and slides-
Viva Magenta!



Lots of color in the garden, too
The tulips  🌷  are blooming 



Hope you all have a wonderful, colorful week!






 

 

7 comments:

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

All those lovely colours in that dress! Very pretty.Have a great start of the week Di!

Sally in St Paul said...

Oooh, those are really wonderful colorful pieces that do justice to the vibrancy of flowers in spring - love it!

Jessica Jannenga said...

HI Di!
Sorry I am not always the best at commenting! I do appreciate yours. LOve the floral skirt and the orange cardi. THe bright colors look great on you. I love the colors in your dress and the pink accessories are so perfect with it!
Have a great week DI,
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Laura B said...

That second dress reminds me so much of tulips! Especially after seeing your photo. It's perfect for spring!

mireille said...

I love different shade of orange especially the coral oranges and actually am wearing a dress in that color today! Love that first one the most.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Lanae Bond said...

All the outfits look lovely. I love the floral top the most.

Mica said...

Oh the print on the dress is so beautiful! What nice colours on you :)

I really like your midi skirt as well, it reminds me of a beautiful midi skirt I thrifted. I loved the print, and it was such a good deal at just $1, but sadly not the right size for me when I got it home and could try it on :(

Thanks for joining the Weekday Wear Link up :)