Sunday, September 3, 2023

One for Labor Day!

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog
Wishing you all a safe and happy Labor Day!

A short post today, featuring an outfit I'm wearing
 while celebrating this long holiday weekend

Outfitted in red, white and blue for the patriotic holiday, of course!
Wearing a red and white stylized leaf print dress
with short, flutter sleeves, an open V neckline and A-line cut skirt to keep cool   



Carrying my bright blue Aimee Kestenberg chain strap bag
with silver stars and striped quilting, and a chain cross body strap



I chose colorful accessories to match the theme:
A royal blue belt, red wired head band,
bright white 3-D flower earrings and my silver tone knot bracelet



White lace sneakers (I hope they stay white!)
to finish this fun outfit



Sweet holiday treats:
Red, white and blue Gummy Bears


A perfect day at the beach


 Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend picnicking, soaking up the summer sun
and doing whatever you love best-
 see you next week!





 

5 comments:

Sally in St Paul said...

The white lace sneakers are a really fun way to finish off this outfit! I ended up wearing black and teal for Labor Day since I'd sort of forgotten about the red, white, and blue, haha.

Laura B said...

Those gummy bears are so cute! But so are you! Love your patriotic outfit and your fun purse! Hope you had a great weekend!

Kellyann Rohr said...

I love this look, red, white and blue done in such a stylish way. That bag is really stunning!
xo,
Kellyann

stylesplash@live.co.uk said...

Such a fabulous Labor Day outfit! I love the dress with the white sneakers. Thanks for linking up!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com

Mica said...

What a fun red white and blue outfit! that bag is so perfect for a patriotic day and I like how you coordinated the snacks too! :)

Thank you for joining the Weekday Wear Link up!