Tuesday, August 25, 2026

End of Summer Style

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog! 



For a hot August day, as the summer season winds to a close,
 I chose this cool and lightweight sleeveless
 "V" neck jumper dress in white
 It is made of breathable cotton and has a skirt with godets,
 to make it even fuller, so naturally I love it!

 This skirt detail has been very popular
 for the past couple of years,
adding swish and swirl to the hem of many garments

Wearing a pink short sleeve crew neck 
 ribbed tee underneath


A few fun accessories make this simple outfit special


My round wicker handle bag embellished with seashells
 has been in heavy rotation this summer,
  and is always just right for a casual seasonal outfit


I am wearing a few dainty and breezy
 pieces of jewelry as accents to this outfit
 A gold tone hinged collar necklace, daisy shaped post earrings,
with a mixed metal three bar and chain adjustable bracelet



Adding a few more fun and cheerful accessories
 A bright pink braided hairband, 
and a floral print fabric ring buckle belt,
 in apricot, peach, pink and fuchsia
 


White wedge lace sneakers to finish this playful outfit


Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer!

Are you looking forward to fall
and the change of seasons,
 or are you hoping to stretch out the summer
as long as possible?

You know which camp I am in!
  I tend to hold off all that is fall as long as possible,
 until the temperature cools,
and the leaves begin to fall

I get those of you on the flip side though,
fall is a fun season too, especially for fashion

See you in September!



















 

No comments: