Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Rarely have I enjoyed wearing an item of clothing
as much as I have this white eyelet blazer
It is a classic cut that never goes out of style,
and I have had this one for better than ten years
I only wear it during the summer months,
but still, I feel like it was a very good buy,
and I have definitely gotten my money's worth
I wear it several times during the summer season every year
Do you have any favorite summer pieces?
Today I am styling the eyelet blazer with a bright coral,
sleeveless fit and flare midi dress in a linen blend
Coral and white is a fresh summer color combination,
and coral is one of those very versatile colors
that looks good on just about everyone
What is your favorite summer color combination?
The pattern of the eyelet on the jacket is unusual,
with large and small cutouts in the shape of stylized flowers
My bag is a combination of white and wicker
Wicker is a material that just shouts "it's summer",
and always looks right during the hottest months
For jewelry I chose a sweet 1950s vintage necklace
in a ring of reticulated coral flowers
with green leaves and tiny decorative pearls
Also wearing gold tone knot loop earrings
and a gold tone bow bracelet
For shoes, wicker and white sling backs with bow detail,
to go super matchy matchy with the bag!
Another wear of this favorite blazer,
is from spring 2024
Under the jacket is a large scarf worn as a blouse
Hope you are enjoying your summer,
and have a great week!






No comments:
Post a Comment