Monday, August 10, 2026

Icy Pastel Blue Lace Jacket, to Beat the Summer Heat

Hello, welcome, and thanks for stopping by my blog, today!

 Clear, icy pastel blue and white
 is a great color way for summer
It is hard to look cool, collected,
and professional, during a heat wave!

This outfit was a good solution for me

What are some of your wilt-proof hot weather strategies?



The blue and white lace blazer is unlined, so ventilated,
and I am wearing a cool, breathable cotton top underneath
White ankle length straight trousers on the bottom 




Carrying a classic off-white envelope style bag,
 with reptile texture
It has a chain strap to wear crossbody or as a shoulder bag,
 but I am carrying it as a clutch today,
 with the chain tucked inside the bag



For jewelry and accessories,
 I chose silver tone and white
to complement the outfit
A chunky dome bracelet, flower shaped post earrings,
 and a hairband covered in small white faux pearls


I chose white openwork ankle strap kitten heels
to finish the look
I guess you would consider these sandals?


This Mallard has the right idea today
wading in the cool surf!



Her are some bright coral orange,
 sun loving Lillies in the garden




Stay cool and hope you have a great week!











 

No comments: