Sunday, January 30, 2022

It's February-Love is All Around

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog
I hope everyone is safe a snuggly warm!

Every day of every month is right 
for practicing loving kindness, in my opinion
Love is all around especially in the beginning of February 
 with Valentine's Day coming up
This week and next week I'm dressing to theme
with all the Valentine motifs and colors!

For my first outfit, I'm wearing a white semi-sheer wrap blouse
 sprinkled with a print of little black hearts
This blouse has very long waist ties to play with
For this wear, I wrapped the sash ties around me twice
At other times, I have worn this blouse with the ties wrapped once
making a giant bow and trailing streamers   
Wore with black wide leg cropped pants





Red hearts and flowers for jewelry, of course!


Carrying a red square quilted clutch


Black suede tie heels to finish this Valentine's look 💕



Another outfit this week is a red and black houndstooth pattern midi dress
I wore this dress back in December during Christmas week too, accessorized differently
For a Valentine's theme, I'm layering a black with red lip print blouse underneath



Carrying one of my favorite bags
A little hard shell handle style
with a photograph of two playful Basset Hounds


I chose a silver tone pave twist necklace,
a love knot bracelet and hoop earrings for jewelry


Same shoes as the first outfit-
these always seem to look right with short pants or long dresses



Valentine's treats!


Hope everyone enjoys their week
virtual hugs all around!













 

4 comments:

Laura B said...

I love that print mixing in your second outfit with your dress and blouse! Your wrap blouse is beautiful, too. The big bow has such fun drama!

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the mix of prints with outfit 2 and that whimsical clutch! Of course I love it as it has dogs on it. Your first look is lovely as well and that top is very pretty I love that you can style it several ways with the bow.
thanks for linking!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Mica said...

The blouse in the first outfit is really pretty on you and I love the lip print shirt under the red dress in the second outfit too! Both of these are really nice outfits :) We don't really do Valentine's day here in Australia but I feel these outfits would work for any time of year! :)

Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

Away From The Blue

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I love the spectacular tie wrap detail of your pretty top. You're so right about V-Day being a celebration of love all around. I read today there's a new trend of parents buying children gifts for Valentine's Day. Thanks for linking - hope you have a good week.