Sunday, February 6, 2022

Valentine's Week

 Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Continuing this week with a few more outfits 
that fit the Valentine's theme
I love wearing red and pink, hearts and flowers all year around,
but this time of year is an especially good time
to bring out some favorites

My first outfit is a red tone on tone blouse with 
long full sleeves and a sash tie waist
It is similar in style to the black and white polka dot blouse
 I wore last week on the blog
The waist ties are not as long and dramatic
and this blouse is not a true wrap, but a faux wrap style
I paired it with a multi color abstract floral print full skirt





Heart shaped jewelry ❤️ of course!
A long pendent heart necklace
and hand crafted inlayed heart shaped stud earrings


Carrying a red patent leather baguette fold over clutch


 I chose these multi colored rainbow slides to finish this festive look
These shoes are so cute, but walking in this heel is a bit tricky-
Special occasion shoes, for sure!



My next outfit this week is a more casual look with another pretty blouse
This one is blush pink with a ditsy pattern of tiny white hearts
 and a small stand up ruffled collar
Worn with a mid wash button front denim skirt


💕💕💕


Carrying my 1950's vintage pink patent leather clutch


I pinked out some pink and pearly accessories! 
 Double faux pearl drop earrings, metallic pink bow belt,
and pink leather cord for a hair accessory 


Taupe suede cross strap block heels to finish this Valentine's theme outfit
 


A bouquet of pink and red carnations for everyone!


Hope you all have a lovely week!




6 comments:

mireille said...

I absolutely love that first blouse!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Laura B said...

Your red wrap blouse is just divine! It's so flattering on you! And I love the bow belt in your second outfit too! Happy Valentine's Day!

Lovely said...

Some cute looks for V-day! The red blouse is a pretty find and it looks gorgeous on you!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Mike Hasmen said...

ed wrap blouse is just looking marvelous on you. Deals voucher

Mica said...

You wear pink and red so well! I really can't pick a favourite outfit in this post, I love how bold the first one is with the beautiful statement top and skirt together (and those very fun shoes) but I'm loving the casual second look too and you are so pretty in pink!

Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you're having a great weekend :) We have been enjoying the warm weather at the playground.

Away From The Blue

Carol Benton said...

I love the ombre, animal print sweater. My favorite, however, is the rose-coral, ruffled top. All of the outfits look polished, interesting, colorful, and carefully curated. Great-looking combinations.
Carol
www.scribblingboomer.com