Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fall Geometric Prints

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!

I love wearing geometric and graphic prints
For this post, I am styling two fun print dresses for fall 

 My first outfit features a dress with a lively colorful print of large, bold irregular shapes 
The pattern reminds me a bit of the leaves falling from the trees at this time of year
The colors are yellow, gold, orange and pink on a navy blue background-
it would be one fantastic techni-color tree!
It is a lot of brightness! So for this wear, I chose a navy blue blazer to layer over it
The dress has cute short, puffed sleeves and a high waisted bodice
 that give it a bit of a retro 70's vibe
 Plus, there are lots of different colors to pull out to accessorize with
Maybe I will re-style it on it's own, in all it's sunshine brightness, in the spring
 




All vintage accessories today, which is unusual
 Most of the time I like to mix it up, old with new,
but today these all seemed so right
The gold tone expansion cuff bracelet is from the 50's,
while the shaggy dog broach and leaf earrings are from the 60's


This cute lemon yellow box handle bag is also from the mod 60's


Finishing the look with navy blue embossed sling back pumps with block heels



Another geometric print dress that is the perfect color combination for fall
This dress is true vintage, from the 70's
It is brown, orange and white, in a classic wrap style
I layered a brown sleeveless sweater vest over it for this wear


A bit of an eye popping post, with all of these prints!


Another little 60's vintage mod style handle bag, in orange vinyl


For jewelry with this outfit I chose a tiger eye cuff,
gold tone "love" dove pendant and small hoop earring


Two tone brown and tan Mary Jane sling backs
to complete this look




An outfit from a previous fall season, with a bright geometric print skirt
This was from autumn 2020 


Fun shapes in the fall garden-like a star burst!


Hope everyone has a good week!













3 comments:

Laura B said...

I love the retro vibes of these prints! That leafy print in your first outfit is so perfect for fall!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I do love your prints, but your bags are always so elegant! But now I really am I love with the Mary Jane's!!

Mica said...

I like how you layered these prints so that they still make a statement but aren't the only thing you notice about your beautiful outfits :) they are such great prints and colours, especially that first dress!

Thank you for joining the Weekday Wear Link up. Hope you are having a fun weekend. We've been to a kid's birthday party today.

Away From The Blue