Sunday, October 23, 2022

Halloween Week

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Around Halloween, one fun way to celebrate the holiday
and get into the spirit (pun intended!),
 is to create some outfits and dress to fit the Halloween theme
This week, I am remixing some pieces from my closet to fit the seasonal bill

  
For my first outfit, I am wearing my Hell Bunny dress printed with skulls, bats and red roses
I cannot resist pulling this dress out for a spin around Halloween
every year since I purchased it
The dress has cap sleeves, so I am layering a black open cardigan over it for the weather








I chose a red belt and this dark red quilted bag to carry


To accessorize, a red hair tie and silver oxidized wrap snake bracelet, 
with a sixties vintage silver tone chain around my neck 



Black pumps with wide curved ankle straps and pointed toes
They look a little witchy with this outfit, don't you think? 



October, and halloween week seem the perfect time to wear 
all the orange pieces in my closet
When fall comes around, orange is always the color for October
Plus, it is trending this fall and winter season, 
and is forecasted to be big for spring and summer of 2023
So lots of orange to be found, if it's a color you like to wear!   
My next outfit is a very classic and timeless combination of pieces,
 with a holiday color twist

Styling an orange sleeveless sweater vest with a thick cable design
over a white long sleeve shirt in an Eiffel Tower print
Paired with a black skirt with white pipping and flap pockets
  




Carrying my black and white gingham check bag
Usually I have packed this one away with my summer things by now,
but I'm glad I kept it out this year 
I think it works for fall as well as spring and summer


Wearing simple gold tone jewelry,
a disc pendant and small hoop earrings


Black suede tassel loafers with low block heels
to finish the outfit



Orange and black from halloween week, 2018 🎃


Hope everyone has a fun Halloween 👻
These  vintage wooden cut outs are in a neighbor's yard
They are way too cute to be scary-like Casper the friendly ghost(s)!


Autumn decor-mums, pumpkins and gourds



Have a great week! 







 

9 comments:

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Oh my word, I love Halloween so much! Your dress is so much fun! And the neighbours wooden goshts are fabulous! Also love that gingham bag!

Lovely said...

Your dress is perfect for Halloween. You look fab in all three looks.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Laura B said...

I love both of these festive outfits! That skull print dress is perfect! I had to look twice before I realized what was on it! Love your orange vest too. So on trend!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

The dress has an amazing print, perfect for Halloween! I love how your outfits are all stylish and elegant despite the nod to Oct 31. Too many Halloween outfits make us look a bit ridiculous! (Wait for the one I'm wearing, in Monday's post!). Thanks for linking.

Sally in St Paul said...

Both looks are really cute and just right for Halloween season!

Mica said...

I love that first dress - it is perfect with the cardigan and the red accessories, so good to wear for Halloween! I really like the more classic orange and black outfits too - we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia but I do notice I wear a little more orange in October to kinda nod to the season, haha!

Thank you for joining the Weekday Wear Link up! Hope you're having a good day. It's another rainy one here.

www.awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Emma Peach said...

Fantastic outfits! I love the print of your dress! Thanks for linking up!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com

ramkumarvistar said...


Kohinoor New Wakad project in Offering more than I've ever great famous for my family's living and for the way most living residences and apartments more to liked as features the most dreams luxurious been able to keep that up even seems like Only for a premium again.

For More Information calls us: - 020-71178598
Visit: - https://kohinoor.ind.in/kohinoor-new-wakad/

Anonymous said...

Lodha Hinjewadi offering brands used design property offers and liked the luxury apartments making brand planning. Lodha Hinjewadi project 2/3/BHK offers.cuy Hinjewadi-area-looking Pune beautifully designed new and made the most completed projects.
For More Information calls us: - 020-71178598
Visit: - https://lodha-hinjewadi.newlaunchproject.in/